Prosthodontics otherwise called Dental Prosthetics or Prosthetic Dentistry primarily concerned with the replacement of lost or damaged teeth. Prosthodontics have a fantastic comprehension of dental research center techniques, and they work intimately with dental professionals to guarantee that every specially designed prosthesis is alluring and agreeable for the patient. They can likewise perform screenings for oral disease and analyze and treat temporomandibular joint issue (TMD) and obstructive rest apnea (OSA).
- Track 1-1 Science of Prosthodontics
- Track 2-2 Diagnosis of Various Conditions
- Track 3-3 Treatment Modalities
- Track 4-4 Recent Trends in Prosthodontics
- Track 5-5 Pros and Cons of Prosthesis