Orthodontics is a branch of dentistry which includes the science and treatment of tooth anomaly, improper nibbles and facial developments. Orthodontics also consists of treating and controlling various aspects of facial growth and the shape and development of the jaw. Orthodontic implants have become a reliable approach in orthodontic practice for providing temporary additional anchorage.
- Track 1-1 Interceptive Orthodontics
- Track 2-2 Technologies in Orthodontics
- Track 3-3 Implants in Orthodontics
- Track 4-4 Recent Advances in Orthodontics
- Track 5-5 Diagnosis and Treatment Planning