Maxillofacial radiology and Surgery
Maxillofacial Radiology is the specialty of dentistry and discipline of radiology concerned with the production and interpretation of radiographic images, including CT and MRI scans that are used for the diagnosis of diseases, disorders and conditions of the mouth, face and jaws. Technology in the field of radiology is changing so quickly that practitioners like oral and maxillofacial radiologists are pioneers in a constantly evolving field of practice. Recent innovations in oral and maxillofacial surgery include trans-oral robotic surgery and titanium miniplates in the field of guided maxillofacial surgery.
- Track 1-1 Maxillofacial Regeneration
- Track 2-2 Reconstructive Surgery
- Track 3-3 Dento-maxillofacial radiology
- Track 4-4 Craniomaxillofacial Trauma
- Track 5-5 Management of Facial Fracture