Endodontics is a field of dentistry concerned with the dental pulp and tissues surrounding the roots of a tooth. The study and practice of endodontics includes the biology of the normal pulp, crown, root and peri-radicular tissues and the etiology, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and injuries that affect these tissues. Root canal therapy is one of the common procedures followed in endodontic treatments. Also includes treatment of cracked teeth and dental trauma. Endodontic treatment is done to save the teeth from diseased dental pulp.
- Track 1-1 Endodontic Retreatment
- Track 2-2 Endodontic Surgery
- Track 3-3 Traumatic Dental Injuries
- Track 4-4 Role in Dental Treatments
- Track 5-5 Devices used in Endodontics