Dental Therapy and Treatment
Dental treatment helps people to have more dental options to keep their smile healthy and sparkling. Some of the most commonly used treatments are chemo-radiation therapy, oral manifestations and dental treatment in menopause, contemporary orthodontic treatment and dental prosthetic therapy. These therapies are common and also most popular at the Oral Health Meeting and Dentistry Meetings. Dental Treatments are carried out to prevent or treat the two most common oral diseases which are tooth decay and periodontal disease or gum disease or pyorrhea. periodontics is otherwise called as is the specialty of dentistry that studies about the supporting structures of teeth, as well as diseases and conditions that affect them. The supporting tissues are known as the periodontium, which includes the gingiva (gums), alveolar bone, cementum, and the periodontal ligament.
- Track 1-1 Veterinary Dentistry
- Track 2-2 Oral Manifestations and Dental Treatment in Menopause
- Track 3-3 Prosthodontics
- Track 4-4 Chemoradiation Therapy, Effect on Dental Development
- Track 5-5 Restorative Geriatric and Pediatric Dentistry
- Track 6-6 Endodontics and Periodontics